• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering specialized in Static and Piping. Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
• Minimum 12 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 8 years in Oil & Gas industry with an international consulting company, EPIC contractor or Operating Company. Possess sound fundamentals in his discipline area. Shall possess very good technical skills in his discipline.
• Skill / knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or QP standards related to his area of expertise and also Design Software related to Mechanical Static / Piping Engineering such as Stress Analysis software, etc.
• Experience in operations, maintenance and projects’ pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and Hand-over activities.
• Possess good communication, presentation skills and fluent in English language.