Responsible for the tasks distribution, time sheets and vacation plan for the Department staff.
• Verifies that all Mechanical designs, drawings and documents are carried out to current codes and standards and in accordance with AL AMAR policies and standards.
• Attends internal meetings, squad checks, etc..
• Checks the design criteria and basic designs of Mechanical works to obtain the maximum quality.
• Prepares and maintains the overall plan of work of the Mechanical Department.
• Helps to maintain records of work progress of the Mechanical Department and liaises with other staff as required.
• Provides information and/or assistance to project groups as required on Mechanical design and technical matters.
• Keeps alert of current technology in Mechanical design and working details.
• Helps in preparing training programs and trains the Department staff to improve their performance in Mechanical analyses and design.
• Participate in Mechanical societies, committees, conferences and programs to best reflect the Company capabilities.
5 to 10 years
A Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Membership of professional body/bodies in Egypt and/or elsewhere
• 5 years experience in all phases of Mechanical engineering, design and construction contracts with,
• Knowledge of: Principles and practices of Mechanical design and related fields, such as space planning; materials, methods, and equipment used in building construction projects; contract administration; competitive bidding process; negotiating techniques; public contracts code; principles of project management.
• Ability to: plan, organize, assign, prioritize, and delegate work of self and others; design and prepare plans, specifications, and cost estimates for building projects; communicate orally and in writing; coordinate work of self and others to meet milestones and deadlines; establish and maintain effective relationships with subordinates, colleagues, customer departments, contractors, and the public; establish standards and evaluate performance.