Job Description for Mechanical Sales Engineer – Pipeline products
The Mechanical sales engineer is responsible for driving company revenue growth, through customer technical and commercial sales and support activities. This includes handling customer inquiries and requests, as well as supporting the sales efforts of the outside sales team. This position communicates with customers; provides product engineering, مواصفات, اختيار, price quotes, and product documentation – thereby leading the customer through the sales process.
• Responsible for the sizing and selection of valves, regulators, safety relief valves, knife gate valves and all related hardware such as actuators, positioners and related pipe line products like dismantling joints, adapters.
• Serves as the company expert for valves and associated pipe line products.
• Creates, maintains, and follows-up on proposals.
• Receives and processes customer purchase orders
• Expands sales opportunities when interacting with customers—conducts customer needs assessments, identifies opportunities, and provides solutions
• Troubleshoots customer technical questions; provides aftermarket product support
• Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in products, services, and industries
• Actively participates with team members to achieve company goals, understands entrepreneurial spirit and conducts business as such
• Developing products source for expanding business.
• Will possess a four year Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent industry experience.
• Will possess at least 3 years of inside sales to industrial accounts with working knowledge pipe line materials. This includes working with large, complex accounts.
• Will have the ability to develop and deliver solutions based on an understanding of the technical and business challenges of our market.
• Well-defined customer service and satisfaction skills
• Strong oral and written communications skills that reflect a professional, business approach
• Have the ability to multi-task
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail.
• Good self-management skills, including information organization and time management.
• مهارات التعامل مع الآخرين قوية. Works as a team player with account managers, and can also work independently with limited supervision
• معايير أخلاقية عالية
• PC proficient; familiar with MS Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel (as well as other internet applications