Job Description : To provide Technical support in the Workshop for 8x8 vehicles
Responsible for :
• 8x8 electrician is required to perform warranty, non-warranty, and retrofit tasks Inside GMC or required units.
• 8x8 mechanic is required to perform skilled tasks in the mechanical repair,Troubleshoot, adjust, overhaul and maintenance of Rabdan 8x8, transmissions and driveTrains, axles, vehicle suspensions and steering, hydraulic-operated systems, heavy duty equipment and all other mechanical attachments
• Inspecting 8x8 to detect faults and malfunctions
• Adjusting, maintaining, and repairing or replacing big subassemblies, such as engine,transmission, axles and tires using hand tools, jacks, and cranes
• Adjusting, maintaining, and repairing or replacing fuel injection systems, exhaustsystems, cooling systems, air conditioning systems, lubrication systems, engine controlsystems, major internal engine repairs or overhaul, installation and alignment of engines and machinery.
• Diagnosing faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment
• Testing repaired or overhauled vehicle to ensure considered specifications
• Examining parts with micrometers and gauges
• Maintaining vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting
• Reading and understanding operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings
• Performing daily safety and maintenance checks.
• Minimum 2 years heavy duty vehicle.
• Armored vehicle experience is preferred.
Travel to off-site locations may be required
Work both indoors and outdoors. Deal with grease, oil, dirt and diesel fuel, and exposing
To sun, hot weather, fumes and noise
Take special precautions to protect against injury, accidents and other risks involved.