We are hiring a Medical Centre Manager / Clinic Manager for a Multi-Specialty Medical Centre in Al Ain. 4 Year minimum experience of working as a Medical Centre Manager in the UAE is must. Have knowledge of HAAD (DOH) Regulations and policies. You will be responsible for day to day business of the Medical Centre. Having being first point of contact for customers and staff, you are required to be highly skilled communicator, presentable, smart and dynamic. You have to be quick thinker, problem solver and excellent listener.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for assessing staff requirements for the clinic and determining when new staff are needed.
Advertise jobs, prepare job descriptions, shortlist and Interview candidates and hire employees.
Issue Offer letters, conduct induction sessions for new staff and arrange training sessions to meet clinic requirements.
Liaise with recruitment agencies to hire staff
• Manage and support existing and new staff at the clinic.
• Manage their performance, provide reviews, and mediate issues that may arise.
• Supervise and coach staff on a weekly basis.
• Chair weekly team meetings
• Handle clinic s routine operations.
• Create and execute clinic related human resource and finance objectives and customer service.
• Guide and support staff in participation and delivery of excellent patient care.
• Manage facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and resources in relation to cost containment.
• Execute clinical administrative policies and initiate action to enhance patient care programs.
• Examine and resolve complaints received from staff, visitors, patients and physicians.
• Support policy formulation and execute budget by providing financial projections during budget development.
• Optimize clinical staff productivity
• Execute workplace behaviour by being example for the staff
• Create retention strategies by analysis and understanding for future staffing requirements.
• Improve staff patient interactions through patient satisfaction tools.
• Handle environmental health and safety by ensuring fire and safety and controlled laboratory chemical compliance and HAZMAT directed inventories.
• Supervise stock supplies and handle clinic calendar.
• Establish and administer clinic specific policies and oversee system standard work.
• Handle government license renewal like trade license, Facility Health license and staff Professional licenses.
• Prepare Audit from DOH, Daman, Tasneef and ISO.
• Prepare and implement ISO standards
• Manage and supervise insurance billing and coding and make sure that the payments are received from insurance companies in timely manners
• Monitor daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales of Clinic
Plan short and long-term budgets for the clinic and must be diligently, are strictly followed
Plan and execute monthly and quarterly assessments towards forecasts of the budget
Managing day to day processing of accounts receivables and payables using QuickBooks
Producing reports as and when required
Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling government related requirements.
Monitoring cash flow.
Managing reimbursement requests.
Maintaining Intersection's archival and administrative files.
Administering payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner for internal and external parties.
Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
Develop, maintain and monitor all fundraising and accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and all revenue transactions
Recommend and implement improvements in Accounting / Budgeting systems.
Develop Plans and Systems
Plan Business Development and Marketing.
Responsible for looking new ways to organize staff and implement systems to maximize productivity in the workplace and meet objectives.
Develop strategies and programmes to gain more business
• Manage functions of facility from all aspects.
• Implement Policies and procedures of confidentiality, Health & Safety and any other related government legislations
• To have strong spoken and written communication skills
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Knowledge of the rationale of appropriate patient care
• Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function such as HR, IT and Finance etc.
• Take initiatives which contributes to long-term operational excellence.
• Provide consulting services on matters related to DOH rules, accreditation and insurance enquires, business structure and growth.
Salary Package and Benefits
AED 10,000 15,000 Depending on Experience
Provided by Client
Paid Annual Leave:
may be available on busy days