The Regional Total Rewards Manager will lead the HR workforce planning, Controlling & Total Rewards activities, oversee the Payroll, HRIS and PROs to ensure operational excellence and compliance, drive performance and ensure continuous improvement, oversee the administration of benefits, monitor the application of policies and guidelines on compensation and benefits topics.
The impact of the role is key and strategic allowing the HR function to manage staff costs effectively and efficiently, along with being in alignment with Richemont Group guidelines and to be more agile and impactful thanks to a sharp management of key HR metrics.
• Bring expertise and oversee the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the overall organization design process, encompassing job evaluation and sizing, grading structures, job families and benchmarking, in alignment with Group to advise the HR Exco team, for Richemont & the Maisons .
• Ensure with the support of the Group that the total rewards management processes and programs are implemented within the region, with sound base pay salary structures, variable plans and other employee recognition opportunities that will support Richemont and its Maisons compensation philosophy.
• Manage and ensure an attractive Total Rewards infrastructure in alignment with the Group & the region s needs, supporting Richemont s values, priorities and changing business needs.
• Contribute actively to Compensation & Benefits initiatives led by the HRD.
• Support Salary review process and any ad hoc benchmark requests.
• Review benefits in place in MEIA and propose improvement/optimization to Group HR.
• Develop the culture of in-house consultant for all legal/benefits in place.
• Monitor the implementation of Group and regional policies and guidelines.
• Support Group Compensation & Benefits team to analyze country market data and practices, to facilitate the enhancement and design of compensation markets as well as various compensation and benefits programs in MEIA.
• Prepare communication program for employees in MEIA. As a Reward competency center for MEIA, highlight for all employees relevant changes and developments linked to the Reward in the Region.
• Train Regional HR community and managers on the Reward strategy and advise on Compensation and Benefits issues at regional level.
• Be a key member of the Global Reward community contributing to Group Rewards projects.
Workforce planning and Controlling:
• Lead the Personnel workforce planning process in close collaboration with HRBP s and Finance business controllers (Budget process + 3 Latest Estimates per year).
• Analyze existing process with role and responsibilities and flow of information between Finance controllers, CFO, HRBP s and HRD to propose possible optimizations.
• Monitor the correct posting of Payroll costs and Personnel cost accruals and forecast.
• Monthly analysis of personnel cost to ensure the correct mapping and booking and provide explanation of main variances versus planning.
• Ensure implementation of Group policies and standards liaising closely with the Group HR and Finance Controlling.
• Ensure consistency of monthly Headcounts & reporting.
• Liaise with finance for the HR function cost planning and monitor the functional costs.
HR Performance & Data Management:
• Together with the HRD identify the key HR KPI s and create an HR dashboard to drive HR performance and ensure proactive monitoring and analysis.
• Train and empower Regional HR community on HR tools, key HR KPIs...
• Oversee HRIS activities managed by the Payroll specialist, HR Operations specialist, HR Coordinators and HRBPs to ensure HR data quality & integrity.
• Liaise closely with Group HRIS team to ensure a high level of standard and align on Group guidelines.
• Lead the roll out of any new HRIS projects.
• Challenge existing system set up looking for improvements and efficiencies.
• Liaise with Group HRIS team and external vendor for any change of request, additional development or configuration that might be needed.
• Digitize and Optimize regional HR Operations.
• Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency of the visa process.
• Lead the internalization of the full visa process, and monitor progress and optimization.
• Oversee the payroll activities managed by the Payroll specialist.
• Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency of the payroll process.
• Guarantee Payroll internal compliance and segregation of duties.
• Ensure final validation of the monthly payroll handled by the Payroll specialist.
We are expecting a highly motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
• Bachelor s Degree in HR or Finance, MBA or Masters is a Plus.
• 8+ years of significant experience in designing, implementing and managing HR Controlling, Total Rewards, and/or compensation and benefits data analysis.
• Knowledge of Retail Environment or Luxury Experience is a plus.
• Experience within a global organization using state-of-the-art knowledge of current best practice.
• Sound experience in managing, engaging, and developing a professional team of experts in an organization.
• Solid business and external market trend acumen.
• Strong employee and candidate experience mind-set.
• Ability to communicate effectively and to present complex materials in a clear and concise manner, using data to tell your story.
• Highly adaptable, strategic and capable of solving complex business issues.
• Ability of achieving goals drawing upon excellent collaboration and influencing skills.
• Extensive planning, organization, delegation and decision-making abilities.
• Uncompromising character and set of values and at the same time knows how to have fun.
• Fluent oral and written communication skills in English, Arabic or any other language will be a plus.
• SAP Expert, Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel.
• Previous experience with HRIS is an asset & comfortable with IT systems.