Major duties and Key Responsibilities
• Large-scale and small-scale project management and planning skillset incorporating strategic development, governance, M&E and management of annual budget
• Collaborate with leadership to implement membership engagement campaigns and further the association's reach
• Assist on the creation and implementation of a large scale digital membership platform
• Implement membership structure, pricing, and the value proposition of membership
• Implementation, evaluation, support with acquisition, retention upselling, training and development of the members within the membership programme ensuring a strong customer journey
• Recommend changes to programs and services (which can be linked to projects, programmes and other organizational activities) to ensure that they line up with the strategic plan and other initiatives
• Helping to develop activities to increase our level of membership
• Build and develop relationships with members and prospects
• Stakeholder management for key government accounts and external representation
• Responsible for directly building and defining the local membership community (and micro-communities) to ensure the membership culture, experience and sales are maximized.
• Analyze and report on various metrics to monitor prospects and members
• Maintain accurate database records through Salesforce and HubSpot platforms or other platform(s)
• Identify new markets, trends, and market size to develop growth models
• Maintaining a membership database, issuing monthly member reports
• Assuring proper member-based reporting internally and externally (social impact reporting, that allows members to know where their dirham is spent and their hour spent has contributed to in society.)
• Managing relationships with other EN Units, to ensuring that all current members receive a high-quality service and membership offering
• Delivery of membership benefits along with the team
• Develop and implement recruitment strategies for potential member segments
• Drafting our monthly membership newsletter
• Responsible for services to our members/volunteers throughout the membership lifecycle, from overseeing the admissions processes, increasing member engagement
• Develop and manage operational HR framework for volunteers
• To partner with all internal stakeholders by communicating and engaging all areas of the operation to support the member experience
• To foster events and experiences promote member engagement
• To carry out a daily evaluation of membership applications; to be competent on Salesforce platform where applications are held
• Coordinating training programmes
• Project management and ownership of team initiatives including conducting data-led analysis on the membership and member engagement as required to support commercial strategies.
• Candidate must possess hands-on skills to be able to travel throughout various areas in the UAE, interact and manage members within the membership programme, as well as interact with key decision makers and strategic partners.
• Bachelor s degree in business, marketing or relevant field
• Master's degree welcomed
• 5+ years of demonstrated successful membership experience
• 5+ years of experience in the professional field
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Proficient in the use of digital applications and tools
• Experience in project management and marketing campaigns/member communications
• Required Languages: Arabic & English (both proficient)
Emirates Nature-WWF Focus: Acts as a member of Emirates Nature-WWF, placing higher priority on Emirates Nature-WWF goals than own goals and anticipating the effects of own area s actions on others to ensure holistic Emirates Nature-WWF outcomes.
External Orientation: Looks outwards ensuring WWF stays relevant, continues to anticipate and adapt to external environmental and global trends.
Delivering Quality Outcomes: Establishes stretch goals, plans, using best judgment and takes responsibility for planning to and delivering on outcomes.
Building Working Relationships: Builds collaborative relationships through the understanding and development of other s and own ideas.
Communicating Effectively: Uses appropriate means of communication to convey messages, seeks input from others and ensures understanding.
Leading Teams: Develops direction and shared purpose, builds a team through coaching to ensure the accomplishment of goals and high level team performance.
Leading Change: Encourages and seeks out innovative solutions and brings people on a journey constructively and empathetically.
Managing Resources: Makes the right judgments based on financial and resource availability.
Establishing Strategic Direction: Generates options to achieve long-range goals, selects the best strategies for success and delivers on strategic goals.
Building Organizational Capability: Diagnoses individual and team capability and development needs and champions talent management.