We are looking for MEP Leader / MEP Construction Manager for FLS Project in Al Maryah Island - Abu Dhabi , UAE.
• The MEP Leader reports to the Project Manager and liaises with all other departmental heads.
• Having minimum (+12) years of experience, specifically in MEP projects management with the extensive experience, including expertise especially in EPC Infrastructure type projects in UAE.
• Monitor/control detailed Design Review /design validation, VE workshops
• Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site staff to ensure project is built safely, on schedule, and within budget while maintaining high quality.
• Represent Company in meetings and design workshops as requested by the Project Manager.
• Maintain department's quality system in order to deliver Quality Product to Client in required budgets.
• Reviewing, Coordination with Client & Sub-Contractors
• Assist in the closeout process, which includes commissioning, as-built drawings, punch lists, O&M, warranties, subcontract closeout, local bond releases, final inspections, and occupancy.
• Assume additional responsibilities as directed by the Senior Management
• All MEP Tender & Proposal management, Quality Control issues, Engineering and Technical Proposal preparing & final reviewing prior to submitting to Clients
• Contribute to pre construction activities including estimating, value engineering, and constructability review
Supervision of Installation & Commissioning works of all MEP Systems.
• The ability to create, maintain and manage complicated schedules and critical paths is preferred.