Supervise the timely delivery of MEP Services at site meeting all obligations and delivering to the customer satisfaction. To oversee complete hard and soft services requirement of the facility as per the service agreement. Manage site team to deliver the daily services as per the agreement.
• Supervise the timely delivery of MEP Services in line with Contractual Agreements and Obligations and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
• Monitor, inspect and supervise the maintenance of Special Services Equipment e.g. swimming pools, Passenger lifts, Fresh Air Handling units, Fire alarm systems etc. by authorised contractors in line with Company standards and procedures, SLA’s and agreed contractual terms.
• Provide inputs to enable Facilities / MEP Engineers to prepare weekly and monthly reports for the Client to report progress on compliance with SLA’s.
• Supervise the MEP team, to meet all Facilities Management functional objectives.
• Allocate and schedule manpower for various preventive and reactive works to efficiently execute the work in order to maximize productivity
• Determine whether certain jobs or items are to be charged to tenant or the client based on the conduct of a First Information Investigation report
• Collect payments from tenants for consumables recoverable from Tenants and deposit cash with the Finance department.
• Record attendance/OT of staff and send to Finance dept. for inclusion in Payroll payments
• Supervise the implementation of all HSE policies, processes, standards and procedures on all sites in line with contractual obligations and international standards.
• Conduct weekly/ as required tool box meetings in order to increase their awareness of various topics e.g. checklists of preventive measures, work permits, firefighting, first aid, Safety, interaction with customers, incidents, working conditions of tools issued, etc.
• Conduct on the job training of Technicians including giving demonstrations in order to enhance their skills and improve performance in line with QA standards.
• Provide the store with intimation of the consumption of materials to enable them to place re-orders for top up of inventories.
• Record the inventory of materials at site stores in order to keep track of materials to be re-ordered.
• Provide suppliers with clarification on material specifications or samples of materials to be ordered and delivered.
• A diploma in Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical with full knowledge of HSE and a good Knowledge of all Facilities Management, MEP and Contract processes. Knowledge of international Facilities Management standards
• Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in Management with Maintenance Engineering