What you will do
• Program/Project Management : Be a resourceful, go-getting multitasker, supporting large, cross-functional initiatives across a variety of areas (product, ops, sales, marketing,etc)
• Launch and Scale Products : Act as the key interface/PMO for all product/pilot/feature launches by supporting product rollouts, governing go-to-market processes, PMF configurations/experimentation, and driving adoption
• Product Planning/Development : Collaborate with markets to garner close understanding of their needs, collate their requirements/feedback and integrate into product plans. Partner closely with Product Managers to understand and align the roadmap and individual features with business strategy commercial realities. Act to unblock any challenges to keep us moving at pace.
• Commercial Support : Assist GM and Commercial Directors in market in formulating and executing commercial strategy for the market. Drive the implementation of strategic and operational plans, monitor performance of our businesses, and proactively identify opportunities to improve growth, revenue and PMF
• Process Improvement : Monitor service experience and health to identify the biggest operational gaps, inefficiencies, and risks, and collaborate with various teams to deliver solutions. To do so, you need to interpret and transform data into insights and tangible action plans. Scale this impact across markets by defining and driving implementation of best practices.
• Develop Relationships : Foster strong relationships with markets and functional teams to ensure efficient and productive working relationships, as well as ensuring understanding of their individual contexts and needs to collate and consider in our strategy and plans
• Strategy & Planning : Input into strategy definitions and support planning cycles leveraging close knowledge of business performance, operations and product
What you ll need
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer centricity, and a strong alignment with our core values and purpose.
• Relevant and proven experience in tech, consulting, business intelligence, PMO and/or strategy. Ideally coming from a start-up background.
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with exposure to senior partners, cross-functional teams and global teams
• Sophisticated analytical capabilities, including knowledge of statistics. Bonus points for technical ability in SQL.
• Experience in defining solutions to complex, strategic topics with a deeply analytical approach to issues
• Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
• Self-starter - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective