CASHU is looking for a smart and passionate Account Manager to join the Business Development team in Amman.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Information Systems, or other business-related fields.
• 2 years of experience in sales or relationship management roles.
• Experience in working in a corporate/business-focused environment.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships with customers.
• Knowledge and understanding of FinTech products and services.
• Ability to handle information professionally and confidentially.
• Proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Proficient in MS Office and CRM systems.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Positive and patient.
• Ability to deal with stress and follow procedures.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Great attention to details.
• Fluent English language.
• Analytical skills.
• Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
• Research markets in local, regional, and international areas to determine potential sales.
• Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities.
• Assess and analyze a prospect s current process and requirements.
• Provide engaging and articulate information about CASHU s value proposition to potential customers.
• Maintain well organized, up to date and accurate sales information and activity reports in PipeDrive CRM system.
• Demonstrates the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone email telephone conferencing webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
• Provide accurate and timely information as required for higher management.
• Work closely with Legal, compliance and technical teams within the company to assure the deal is closed and the client is live.
• Gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution to Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
• Meet the assigned monthly target.
• Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics.
Join CASHU Team Now!
Send your CV to: email@example.com