• Design, develop and implement SharePoint solutions programmed in ASP.NET/C# with attention to user interface design
• Design, develop and implement SQL Server 2008/2012 database, integration, and reporting and analytics solutions to be integrated with the SharePoint farm and to provide connectivity to the ERP system
• Integrate enterprise content with SharePoint to include: content management, content indexing, personalization, workflow, and user access management
• Develop, maintain, and enforce SharePoint governance policies
• Ensure the integrity and security of SharePoint data in accordance with business needs and industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance
• Create and maintain related technical documentation
• Perform SharePoint network and security audits and manage security for all sub-sites
• Deploy SharePoint custom features and packages
• Perform and test routine SharePoint backups and restores
• Monitor and analyze SharePoint server, application, network, and input/output device performance
• Maintain and update SharePoint farm servers to ensure full availability
• Develop training materials and provide training to users with varying levels of skill.
• Responsible to adhere with all information security policies and procedures of the University.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology or related discipline.
• Minimum of five years of core sharepoint development and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft sharepoint technology.
• Extensive experience with ASP.NET, C# and/or VB.NET.
• Working knowledge of sharepoint farm design topology.
• Experience in using and managing enterprise Content Management Systems.
• Experience in developing and managing enterprise sharepoint Portal.
• Excellent planning, problem solving, analysis, presentation, documentation and organizational skills.
• Proven experience in organizing work and resources, providing solutions.
• Proven analytical and communication skills.