The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify a Mid-Level All Source Analyst - CIST/OCT Support. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity .
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5-Years)
Provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
**Ask us about the bonus structure with this position!
• Research unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
• Monitor and analyze strategic and operational intelligence information.
• Provide research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings.
• May serve as a client liaison and coordinate with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts.
• Research, author, and coordinate threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community.
• Present assessments to intelligence community.
• May assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Associates Degree OR four (4) years of direct relevant intelligence analyst experience PLUS
• Minimum of four (4) years of analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent specialty codes such as USMC - 0204, 0210, 0211 - Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF - 1N051 All Source Intelligence Analyst or 1N771 Human Intelligence Specialist
• Proficiency in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
• Strong research, analytical and writing skills
• Experience effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA requirements
• Briefing experience
HIGHLY DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Deployed experience in either Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional issues and/or HUMINT, CI, CT or military analysis
• Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance and Employee Health Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069