New Century US is actively seeking Mid-Level Document and Media Exploitation examiners in Kuwait City. This analyst will provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout specific Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Location: Kuwait City, GU KW
Security Clearance: Current TS/SCI
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
A) Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
B) Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information.
C) Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings.
D) Provides guidance, case management, and supports operations.
E) May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts.
F) Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community.
G) Present assessments to intelligence community.
H) May assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
A) Candidate must hold a current TS/SCI Level Security Clearance (Previously granted and never revoked or suspended).
B) A+ Certification
C) At least four years of hands-on experience in computer forensic investigations using EnCase or similar commercial software on Windows Operating System file structure
D) Special skills or qualifications (all required):
• Understand and utilize various audio and video editing software as well as understand the popular media formats WMA, WMV, AVI, MPEG, WAV, MP3, and RM including conversion and various CODECs
• Be capable of producing analog to digital format conversion to .wav, .mp3, and .wma formats
• Be capable of utilizing various programs to convert VHS, VHS-C, Betamax, Beta SP, Beta 3/4, and HI-8 into DVD, VCD, and/or AVI type files into digital format in order to upload to the server
• Strong writing skills utilizing MS Office Suite
• Able to exploit traditional computer peripherals and mobile devices (including GPS devices)
• Briefing skills
• Basic networking knowledge
E) In addition to the above, the following are Highly Desired qualifications and/or experience that are NOT required:
• Security+ Certification, Network+ Certification
• Proficient in MS Sequel Lite
• Proficient in Forensic Scripting
F) Candidate must meet all physical, medical and other requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with current DoD regulations. Candidate must possess a fitness level appropriate to performing work in a field environment and current medical exam completed within the past 12 months. Candidate must have been tested and present proof of a negative HIV test result performed within six months of deployment. Dental and medical readiness must be up to date and candidate must maintain a current US Passport.
About the Company:
New Century US is a leading global provider of police and military intelligence capacity building services. We work for the U.S. government to train and mentor foreign security forces that are supporting U.S. military and foreign policy objectives. These services include development of doctrine, skills transfer (mentoring, advising, training), institutional capacity-building, and other tailored security solutions. New Century focuses on building capacity on the local national level. New Century corporately is composed of a New Century Consulting, Ltd, the UK parent company based in London, and New Century US (NCC, Inc.), based in Washington DC.
If interested, please apply via our website under the careers section at www.newcenturyus.com