- Build and maintain internal web, desktop solutions and platform reports
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Write and deliver clean, readable, reusable, fully tested, and easily maintainable code
- Bachelor's or Master s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2 years of professional hands-on experience in developing high performance and highly scalable solutions in an agile environment
- Knowledge in the following programming languages:
c. HTML5 & JQuery
d. Software testing, debugging & reporting
e. Version Control & Productivity Tools
- Experience in Front-End and backend development
- Experience with REST API/web service development
- Experience with Git (migrating code through various environments, creating code branches, resolving merge conflicts)
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices: test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, and other
- Good communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a close working relationship with team members and clients.
- Learn quickly since we face new obstacles daily. The candidate should be able to adjust according.
- Ability to respond quickly for urgent matters.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Python knowledge and experience
- Work on an Agile development team, participate in code reviews, stand-ups, and sprint planning meetings
- The position is a great opportunity to build new products and be involved in shaping the company's multinational's strategy
- Internal Training
- Full time - Fixed Salary NSSF