• Contribute to rapid and iterative development of validated minimum viable solution addressing user and market needs.
• Design, build, configure, and test application software. Our architecture consists of a growing number of microservices, enterprise services and integrations that drive our platform. Working on a small, dedicated team, you will ensure your product and services are able to scale while maintaining high-performance in a 99.99% up-time environment.
• Design and maintain backend and frontend systems for rules, models and all product-level and platform-level logic
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in data science, product, design, infrastructure, and operations to build new features for platform intelligence and User experience.
• Work with a wide range of systems and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
• Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and operations you will encounter
Education & Skills/Requirements:
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
6+ years of developing large web applications or web services in a test-driven development environment
2+ years of experience developing big data enterprise-grade applications using Hadoop and Spark
Have solid knowledge of Python, React, Express, GraphQL, Elastic Search, Core Java, Node.JS, Angular.JS, MongoDB, Cassandra, Azure native apps, GRP
Strong technical design and architecture skills
Experience maintaining a production environments / codebase
Experience building and managing a development team as a technical lead
Strong skills with automated testing and Test-Driven Development
Deep knowledge of SQL, advanced queries, optimization, Schemas
Proficient in building and using RESTful API s
Commitment to Agile development principles
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
Must have a good command of the English language, oral, and written.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
Able to work well in a team environment
Able to work in a diverse group of people
Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs