Support the entire application life cycle
• Contribute in designing, testing, releasing and application support
• Write an clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Talk with users to understand their needs and experiences
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Work with the Product development team
• Identify and plan for new features
• Plan, implement and manage new projects
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices
• Being involved in all stages of application development, including design, modifications, development, and implementation of the applications to ensure the applications quality and efficiency
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain required system modules, front-end, back-end applications built on different technologies.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Design and implement new features for mobile applications for all company products.
• Optimize software to maximize speed and scale, factoring in network latency, device performance, and bandwidth constraints.
• Develop test infrastructures, writing documentation, and ensuring high performance.
• Translating of UI/UX wireframes and designs to visual elements and components.
1 to 3 years
1-3 years of experience
• 2 Years experience in Kotlin
• 6 Month experience in Kotlin Multiplatform
• Strong experience with mobile databases
• Experience in Ktor library
• MVI would be a plus
• Experience in Ionic
• Cross-Platform Developer
• Knowing Jet pack Compose will be a big plus.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Knowledge of iOS is a must
• Strong experience on the process of deploying apps on the Play Store (App Store process knowledge is also favorable)
• Ability to write clean code
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
• Experience in the application deployment process on App. Store.