Xische Group that has been working on strategic topics in the Dubai and UAE for the past 18 years. We focus on combining business acumen, creative designs and cutting-edge engineering in high- performing squads. Today, we are partnering with leading governments and institutions to re-imagine and deliver the best citizen and business experience in the world (yes the world, this is the ambition!).
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer (iOS/android) to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. As a Mobile developer, you ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
If you enjoy working along A-players across disciplines to improve people's lives, then you are at the right place. We believe that diverse teams make innovation possible and that it is a business imperative to build a company reflecting the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people of all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
In addition to your salary and performance based bonus, we provide annual flight ticket, medical insurance, gratuity, training and annual leaves as per the law.