المراقبة, تقييم, and Learning (MEL) Specialist YEFA III Consortium (Yemen Food Assistance), FFP funded will provide technical leadership to overall Monitoring, تقييم, Accountability and Learning to YEFA III Consortium Members. Mercy Corps is the Consortium lead agency and is therefore hosting the position. Other Consortium members include CARE USA and ACTED. The MEL Specialist will be responsible for delivering YEFA III Consortium MEL plan, strengthening and harmonizing monitoring approaches, developing common tools and databases across Consortium Members. الصورة/he will contribute to quality programming through supporting access to and use of relevant and timely information on program scale, الصلة, وفعالية. في هذا السياق, the MEL Specialist will provide technical support to consortium members by identifying and supporting the implementation of effective, cost efficient and meaningful consortium MEL system. الصورة/he will also guide the Consortium members on key information products, data base management and assume overall responsibility for consolidating Consortium reports.
المسؤوليات الوظيفية الاساسيه
MEL Technical Leadership
• Lead in the strategic planning, oversee Consortium MEL Strategy implementation in partnership with other Consortium MEL team members and Program Managers.
• Promote the standardization of MEL processes throughout the consortium, ensuring coherence and quality of information collected against planned results and activities.
• Ensure standardization of tools for all consortium members to undertake regular program monitoring including carrying assessments, establishing baseline and endline surveys, documenting progress, إجراء النشر-Distribution Monitoring (PDM) and endline surveys and evaluations
• Oversee Consortium Partners adherence to MEL Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), tools and guidance documents.
• Conduct Data Quality Assessment (DQA) to all the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to determine the strengths and weakness with in the data management process.
• Oversee the maintenance of detailed Monitoring, تقييم, and Learning Plan including the Performance Indicators Reference Sheet for each Indicator.
• Strengthen the information data platform of the YEFA Consortium program to be more user friendly and community participative in close partnership with IT staff.
• Provide technical support to the consortium members on MEL processes, outcome monitoring, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis for assessments, donor reporting and other processes
• تحديث, contextualize monitoring and data collection tools and reporting formats and work with Consortium MEL team members in collection and management of the monitoring information.
• Organize training for Consortium MEL team members on data collection tools, data collection methods, تحليلات البيانات, interpretation and reporting.
• Oversee collection and analysis of all Post Distribution Monitoring (PDM) data for the Consortium.
• Support the aggregation and analysis of PDM data to produce reports for the Consortium.
• Support Consortium Members to collect information about conditions and external factors relevant to the implementation and program performance; including security situation, السياسات الحكومية, ادارة الشؤون المالية, and information about local conditions.
• Ensure that all assessments (Baseline and Endline, PDM and Evaluation reports) meet Mercy Corps and Consortium Members quality criteria, and promote the integration of recommendations and lessons learnt in project planning and future programming.
Coordinating and Reporting
• Ensure regular filed monitoring visits and provide on job support & monitoring to staff, and consortium members as needed.
ACCOUNTABILITY TO BENEFICIARIES
• ومن المتوقع ان يدعم أعضاء فريق فيلق الرحمة جميع الجهود الرامية إلى تحقيق المساءلة ، وعلي وجه التحديد للمستفيدين والمعايير الدولية التي توجه اعمال الاغاثه والتنمية الدولية ، مع اشراك المجتمعات المستفيدة بنشاط علي قدم المساواة شركاء في تصميم ورصد وتقييم مشاريعنا الميدانية.
Supervisory Responsibility: لايوجد
تقارير مباشرة ل: Food Security Program Director/Consortium Director
يعمل مباشرة مع: Consortium MEL team , برنامج / الفريق التقني, Finance and Operations department, technical dotted line to PAQ Manager
• درجة البكالوريوس, أو ما يعادلها, in relevant professional field and MA preferred.
• 5 to 7 years relevant work experience within international development, with NGOs, UN agencies or similar organizations in emergency or post conflict setting
• Substantial management experience from larger organizations and complex operations
• 3-5 years experience in creating and leading the implementation of MEAL systems for an international NGO
• Knowledge of USAID and/or FFP highly desired.
• Coordination and working with a consortium is desired.
• Thorough knowledge of principles and current approaches to monitoring and evaluation in relief and development programs, using both quantitative and qualitative methods.
• Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring and other formal and non-formal methods.
• Analytic and computer skills, including MS Office (Word, اكسل, اوت لوك, باور بوينت, التمكن من).
• Excellent oral and written English skills required.
• القدرة على العمل بفعالية مع فريق متنوع عرقيا في بيئة حساسة.
• Knowledge of Sphere standards and other training in humanitarian response preferred.
• Experience in using STATA, SPSS, معلومات Epi.
The successful MEL Specialist will combine exceptional management skills and experience in maintaining donor and partner relationships. الصورة/he will have an outstanding ability to develop, implement and manage innovative programs within the current and future program structure of Mercy Corps in the region. الصورة/he will also have proven experience with cross-cultural team and capacity building, individual staff development and strong mentoring skills. ترتيب الاولويات, حل مشكلة, ability to seize opportunities, attention to detail and strategic vision are essential. The most successful Mercy Corps team members have a strong commitment to teamwork and accountability, thrive in evolving and changing environments and make effective written and verbal communication a priority in all situations.
Living Conditions and Environmental Conditions