Design and create motion graphics and 3D product videos.
• Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
• Shooting, editing, and publishing of images, videos, and documents.
• Responsible for creating high quality media videos
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
• Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software.
• Support various team projects as needed.
• Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
• Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
• Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
• Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
• Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
• Design and create enticing motion graphics for various media.
• Use animation, video and typography to communicate the needs of the projects.
• Create graphic illustrations and layouts to support visual communication in the production of educational online videos.
• Work and deliver under pressure of tight deadlines.
• Actively work in all aspects of post production including, editing, compositing, green screen, retouching, format conversion, encoding, sound production,. Deliver accurate, engaging video edits within tight deadlines.
• Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
1 to 3 years