Job Description Greetings from Arowana !!!!
Job Opportunity for the post of MS Dynamics CRM Technical Architect
Technical design and documentation skills
System integration and data migration experience
Develop MS Dyn. CRM application extensions using best practice and industry standard technologies.
Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
Design, code, and test technical solutions, including unit testing.
Experience in data migration to CRM by using migration tools (scribe insight) or SSIS packages.
Experience in data analysis, data mapping, data cleanning, SQL scripts
Experience in integration between CRM and other systems by using integration tooling (scribe insight) and webservices.
Experience in webservice development, integration design, integration mapping.
Understanding of Enterprise Service Bus usage for CRM
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
About Arowana :
Arowana Consulting is a CMMI Level 3 certified organization which is an IT solution and service provider to large corporations in the verticals of Banking and Financials, Airlines and Aviation, Healthcare, Public Sector and Telecom.
Arowana Consulting is Oracle Certified Advantage Partner. This is the highest level of partnership a company can hope to have with Oracle Corporation. The label signifies competence and standing.
Arowana Consulting Infrastructure and securities Practice offers all infrastructure services including Directory services solution, OS migration solutions, Infrastructure consolidation solutions, backup and high availability solution, security solutions and IT service Management solutions, based on ITIL frame work. Our team is trained to understand that Infrastructure Solutions assists organizations in dealing with the challenges of a dynamic market environment.
Arowana Consulting has its Headquarters in Bangalore - India, where we also have a Application development facility (Airlines and Healthcare products), A fully fledged Product development facility in Chennai , India; especially focused on developing Banking applications and Products, Our Regional Office for Middle East and Africa market is based out of the Dubai Internet City , Dubai, while we are also present in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and Tanzania. Our North American Operation is based out of new jercy, USA and we cater to some very important clients in that region.
Key Skills Required
• Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor degree in computer Science, engineering or related field or equivalent experience required
• Master degree in computer science, engineering or related field for senior and specialist level desired
• Should have min 10 years of domain experience in CRM, in an architectrole.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and vendors both verbally and in writing
• Should be team player and work on own initiative and within a team against tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated and proactive attitude
• Ability to work under pressure.
What Arowana Offers
• What Arowana offers:
• Excellent Global Exposure
• Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
• Attractive compensation
• Excellent growth opportunities
• Great Visibility
• Excellent opportunity to work on Multiple Domains.
• Entrepreneur Experience