The Multi-craft Foreman is responsible for supervising team leaders and technicians. The Multi-craft Foreman is responsible for managing multi-craft activities with more focus on Civil works in ANREI Portfolio. This will ensure stringent quality control of Civil Works such as masonry, carpentry, painting, redecoration, renovation, water proofing and other related works.
Risks: The current maintenance team lacks the adequate civil supervisory knowledge that is hindering the timely site decisions and performance evaluation of civil works
Key Accountability Areas
• Supervise the hands-on work execution of technicians and team leaders assigned to perform jobs and emergency work, consistent with facilities’ requirements, plans, schedules including contractors to fully meet assigned area requirement.
• Troubleshoot complex problems that may arise within the responsibility of the assigned area.
• Deploy staff and provide sufficient supervision to assure each assigned job is completed in a timely, safe, and efficient manner.
• Ensure work is completed in conformance with quality assurance, good work practices and safety rules.
• Inspects work for conformance to specifications on the assigned project.
• Completes assigned projects while adhering to all warranty requirements.
• Interpret specifications, As-Built drawings and Work Orders as needed for area of supervision.
• Interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems and maintains time records for staff members.
• Estimates and requisitions the necessary materials and supplies.
• Manage Contractor for delivering the assigned jobs in-line with specifications and performance requirements
• Visit work locations to follow up on work performance and job accomplishments of assigned personnel
• Work as a focal point of contact with the operation foreman in the assigned area to clear all related backlog in timely manner (WO, IWS, Audit, insurance, compliance, etc.).
• Perform all applicable miscellaneous duties assigned as required.
• Any other ad hoc administrative duty assigned by the Line Manager.