This position is part of the Government Communications team that directs the development and execution of all Multimedia design projects for Zayed University. Working together with the Government Communications Manager, the position will provide support to the University's Multimedia and Digital Art initiatives, and planning.
• In line with requirements, format appropriate video and audio content to meet the expectations of applicable purpose.Upload multimedia content on platforms,as and when required or in line with the uploading schedule.
• Develop a library of digital content and maintain a database of relevant materials in order to meet the requirements of any specific project.
• Explore different modes of multimedia conversion applications, provide support by suggesting appropriate solution in a given situation.
• Share multimedia-related modes and knowledge with team to enhance knowledge sharing within team.
• Plan and manage video and photo shoots on yearly basis.
• Provide support to colleges and departments with advertising, marketing, recruiting, retention, and events using Internet technology and multimedia platforms.
• Utilize Flash and HTML5 based graphics to align look and feel of the website with other marketing communication channels(print, direct mail, etc.)
• Produce a range of graphic design functions including designing, info-graphics, layout work, digital artwork,printing and scanning.
• Design and produce appropriate illustrations,figures and diagrams for the ZU community and academics.
• Lead digital media projects and the university website by designing interactive banners and digital art themes.
• Produce motion graphics and engaging animations and info graphics for digital publications.
• Design, create, and post video screen announcements.
• Design and create ZU micro sites as and when needed.
• Ability to multi-task and complete several projects concurrently- exceptional organizational and team work skills while working under pressure.
• Creative thinker with the ability to effectively take initiative with confidence.
• Proves to be fast, accurate, and flexible.
• Demonstrates ability to work successfully within teams and individually.
• Ability to interact effectively within all levels of the university.
• Ability to work cross functionally with different departments within the university and be a team player.
• Ability to communicate easily in person,on the phone and over e-mail.
• Must possess a Bachelor s Degree in Visual Communication, Fine Arts, Photography from an accredited Institution with a minimum of 4years of experience in Multimedia, or an equivalent combination of education, skill or experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite CC, With focus on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Flash and Premiere.
• Fluent in English- both Oral and Written.Fluency in Arabic is desired.
• To present a portfolio and show real of work created.
• Energetic, clear and disciplined thinker with strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrates proficiency in technical and job knowledge aspects of the position to achieve high level of performance.
• Experience working in an academic environment.
The University s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and health care is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.