The Murex Integration Consultant will be responsible to design, build, test and release developments on MxMLExchange, Real-time or Batch Market Data modules.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience on Mx3.1 MxMLExchange and Market Data Interfaces
• MXML configuration and development
• Experience in Project Implementation - Design, Build, Test, Release.
• In-Depth knowledge of Murex architecture and Murex Data model
• Strong XML, XSLT, Shell Script programming skills
• Good SQL programming skills
• Product knowledge (Any one or more) - FX, IRD, FI, EQD, CRD, MM, COM
• Basic knowledge on financial instruments such as Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, Swaps, Futures, Options, FRA, etc.
• Good stakeholder management and leadership skills
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click Apply to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.
• Start: ASAP
• Rate: Attractive Package