The International Teaching Partnership are recruiting secondary Music Teachers that are looking to teach in Dubai beginning in August 2020. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected school and secure a fantastic package to take your teaching career to the next stage!
For your commitment to the role of teacher of Music, you can expect:
• A competitive salary which is tax free!
• A fully furnished accommodation,
• Free child places
• Health care
• In addition there is also a completion bonus at the end of the assignment.
Private schools in Dubai often benefit from exceptional facilities with great teacher to pupil ratios, teaching the UK, American, IB or bilingual curriculums. Students are given the best support and resources and expectations for student attainment is high.
Dubai is the heart of expat culture in the Middle East, employing thousands of teachers from all over the world each year. It s spotless beaches, luxurious shopping malls, futuristic architecture, the World s tallest building, and gripping nightlife scene are just a fraction of the attractions this urban metropolis has to offer.
• Bachelors degree in music or related subject
• An internationally recongised teaching qualification in music.
• Qualified Teacher Status from either the UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Ireland or South Africa.
• 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
If you are a qualified music teacher this may be the perfect opportunity for you if you are hoping to relocate to the Middle East so send us your CV today.