Must have at the time of offer and maintain a valid U. S. SECRET or Interim Secret Security Clearance. The MWR Specialist is responsible for performing the day-to-day operational tasks for any one of the following functional areas: Fitness, Lounge, Housekeeping/Custodial, Lodging Front Desk, Community Activities Centers (CAC), Learning Resource Center (LRC), Media Center and Theater which all operate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Services provided include but are not limited to; customer service, cashier, bartending, lounge support services, basic facility & equipment maintenance, coordination of special events, games, cultural tours, day or evening trips, and other supporting activities as specified in the Performance Work Statement. The MWR Specialist reports to the assigned Dept. Manager.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Responsible for performing all duties required for the operation of installation services. Duties include, but are not limited to, cashier, customer service, bartending, lounge support, basic maintenance and cleaning, inventory, stocking, basic technical equipment assistance, event setup and break down, tour & trips guide, lodging front desk operation, linen exchange, etc. as specified in the Performance Work Statement.
2. Responsible for monitoring other country nationals in accordance with AFCENTI 32-1002 and obtain escort badge.
3. Provides excellent customer service and performs related tasks in all functional areas of Recreational Services.
4. Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards, leading by example, working as a team and providing clean, friendly and well maintained facilities.
5. Responsible for the maintenance and condition of the equipment in the facility. Shall maintain procedures for tracking and issuing equipment to guests.
6. Shall complete and maintain inventories. Complete necessary documentation and/or work orders.
7. Shall provide set up and breakdown of Government furnished equipment such as tables, chairs, music system, ice chests, stages, etc.
8. Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
9. Responsible for completing all assigned Vectrus and Government required training courses.
10. Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).
11. Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheet.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Cash register, various hand tools, supplies and cleaning equipment.
Work will be primarily indoors, but may be outdoors to support various events. Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals may occur. Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs. Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions. Task specific work environment training will be provided as required. Must be prepared to function in a wartime environment to support U. S. interests. 100% Overseas Assignment.
Physical requirements may include lifting up to 35lbs, team lifting 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, and standing, stooping, stretching or bending.