It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
• Build and enhance our proven security platform
• Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
• Analyse new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
• Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That s why we re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
We are seeking a proactive, creative and tenacious Enterprise Account Manager to drive new cyber security business across all vertical markets within the KSA region.
This role will demand interaction with large scale enterprises at the CIO, IT Director and CISO level, as well as with technical staff within the security and IT organization.
Responsibilities include the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business for Proofpoint.
• Focus on hunting and developing New Enterprise Accounts (cross vertical) within the KSA region
• Working with Sales Management to meet and exceed your sales ARR targets
• Convert prospects into sales by differentiating from the competition.
• Work with System Engineers to prepare account strategies and plans.
• Collaborate with Systems Engineers to organise and deliver compelling and flawless product demonstrations.
• Partner with the channel to gain access into new accounts.
• Deliver strong operational excellence, to include forecast accuracy, SFDC pipeline development, etc.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Proofpoint s competitive positioning in the marketplace.
What you bring to the team
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding bookings goals within the cybersecurity marketplace is a must.
• Proven track record of success selling into the KSA region is essential
• Strong business acumen, to understand the cyber security threat landscape, and become the trusted advisor of the CISO.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills at all levels including CTO/CIO/CISO level
• Extensive local eco system knowledge in the cyber security market (VARs, Alliance Partners, System Integrators)
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Proofpoint s value.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
• Ability to use SFDC, pricing and other on-line tools effectively.
• Existing relationships within similar markets is strongly preferred
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success!
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!