National Sales Manager Vacancy in Dubai
About Jindal Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
Jindal Biotech Private Limited is a privately held company started way back in 2011 with a vision to provide highly safe and enhanced quality products. We are engaged in medical and surgical manufacturing and supplies of superior varieties of safety products like Medical Cotton, Dressings, Bandages, Surgical Tapes, and Personal Protection Wear such as Gowns, Masks, Drapes, Coveralls, and Shoe Covers etc.
Our manufacturing plant is CE and ISO 13485 certified, and having MDR-5 manufacturing license. Products are manufactured and packed in a controlled environment, which has been designed as per class 9 specifications.
Position Description: National Sales Manager.
Basic Function: National Sales Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies and managing sales team in order to achieve set sales goals, target and revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets in Middle-East.
2. Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
3. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
4. Makes presentations showing current sales figures to business partners, and corporate executives.
5. Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
6. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
7. Promote proven leaders to management or supervisory positions.
8. Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
1. Previous work experience as a National sales manager will be preferred.
2. experience managing a high performance sales team.
3. Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
4. An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
5. Customer-oriented with strong negotiation skills.