Location: Taif, Taif, Saudi Arabia
Requisition ID: 31803
Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Taif.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Schindler Olayan was founded in Jeddah Saudi Arabia in 1975 With headquarters in Jeddah and five (5) main branches in Riyadh, Al Khobar, Jeddah, Makkah and Madinah, and eight (4) branches maintenance offices in Tabuk, Yanbu, Taif, and Khamis Mushait.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move more than one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries. Schindler products can be found in many well-known buildings throughout Saudi Arabia, including office buildings, hotels, airports, shopping centers/retail establishments and specialty buildings.Highlights of Schindler Saudi Arabia
1957: Schindler s first presence in Saudi Arabia (Saudi Elevator).
2004: Schindler took 20% stake in Saudi Elevator.
2007: 50 years Schindler in Saudi Arabia.
2010: Schindler acquired 100% of Saudi Elevator.
2011: Schindler has entered into a partnership with Olayan Group
New Installation Supervisor
Mobility is the goal
• Plan and distribute the work, among the group in accordance with both demand and company procedures
• Supervise and control the tasks of new installation and modernizations* assembly
• Supervise the execution of works, materials, assemblies and documentation
• Ensure performance targets are achieved
• Implement installation methods release by the Group
• Resource planning, skill planning
• Ensure that the site is prepared as requested
• Check that the tools and documentation are available
• Ensure that requested resources are available
• Ensure compliance with employment and health and safety procedures
Any other related responsibilities and duties