عقدة JS المطور | Swan
Swan is UAE s unique grocery shopping application that provides its users a platform to shop for groceries both online and offline connecting them with their favorite retailers. Swan gathers a passionate team of technology and business experts who envision to provide a hybrid grocery shopping experience powered by cutting edge technology, AI & ML algorithms. With Swan customers can view their nearby promotions, order online deliveries and can even visit the stores and experience a modern shopping through Swan s phygital (Scan, pay & go) feature. في النهاية, Swan aims to reshape the face of retail, by bringing together the benefits of e-commerce and traditional shopping under one omnichannel platform.
Swan is looking for a passionate Node.JS developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
• Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct testing
• Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints
• Plan for and conduct implementation activities
• المشاركة في التخطيط, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-يو بي إس
• Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems
• Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code
• Provide weekly and monthly status to the management
• Develop presentations in MS PowerPoint and conduct briefings to project stakeholders
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-الجمهور التقني, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
• Proficient in any of the following programming languages Node. شبيبه, الثعبان, وجافا
• يجب: follow Test Driven Development and Clean Code principles.
• درجة البكالوريوس في علوم الحاسب الآلي, Engineering or MIS
• 5-7 years experience in software systems, البرمجة, and infrastructure development and administration
• Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with full stack development