A Dermatology Nurse (also known as Skin Practitioner), is responsible for providing the basic services offered by Medical Center
1. Responsibilities of a Skin Practitioner include, but not limited to the following:
2. Perform Laser Hair Removal, Electroepilation, Diamond MicroDermabrasion, Slimming, Mesotherapy, and other general Treatments and services perform
3. Comply with the Standard Operational Procedures (SOP)
4. Stay well informed of all features and benefits of all treatments and services which may be offered
5. Actively promote and sell Treatments, Packages, other services, and products
6. Perform up-selling and cross-selling of Products & Treatments and Packages
License - DHA / HAAD / MOH Nursing License or Eligible
Experience - Dermatology/Cosmetology/Aesthetics /Laser Treatment
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume.
WhyFlex Human Capital Solutions is Bengaluru based leading end-to-end Human capital Solutions Company. We help our clients identify and understand their challenges, needs for talent acquisition and turn them into opportunities that deliver financial and non-financial benefits. We have talented & expert team who are exclusively focused on finding right candidate to our client irrespective of their operating industry, need and location. Our nearly decade of experience has helped understand our market segment quite well which is helping us establish strong relations with our client. That is earning us long lasting client trust. Whatever is your need, we have solution. At WhyFlex Human Capital Solutions, we are passionate about the people we work with. Let us team up to find the right talent to grow your business.