We are looking for Homecare Nurse for Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centres
The incumbent would be responsible to provide patient care under the guidance of a physician. Responsibilities would include performing patient visits and monitoring there condition, conducting test and writing reports to the physicians.
Coordination of home health services like organizing appointments, geting the necessary approvals etc.
· Performs a systematic initial and ongoing assessment of the patient’s physical and psychosocial status, specific to the age of the patient.
· Assesses patient/family educational needs and readiness to learn utilizing appropriate resources.
· Any change in patients condition, to be informed to home care co coordinator, to arrange further care.
· Staff should competent to provide comprehensive nursing care
· Demonstrates priority setting skills and timeliness in responding to patient needs.
· Maintain a safe , clean and organized environment for the patient
· Computer knowledge would be an advantage.
· Maintains infection control and safety awareness, functions accordingly and initiates corrective action when indicated.
· Complies with hospital dress code.
· Attending patient calls related to telemedicine.
· Hand hygiene.
· Pain management
· Vital signs
· Identification and management of allergies
· Administration and calculation of medications
· Observance of international patient safety goals
· Blood glucose procedure and quality control
· Fall risk assessment
· Tissue viability &wound care
· To be able to and follow up of adult and child vaccination/immunization schedule
· To administer IV fluids and injections