The King Faisal Specialist Hospital - Jeddah is a 470-bed tertiary specialist hospital located in Jeddah , Saudi Arabia .
It is one of the three campuses of the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre and specializes in Oncology, Cardiac, Transplant, and Neurosciences.
Medical Unit (5 North) has 28 beds, and provides care to all adult patients,
from 14 years of age.
In addition to medical patients the unit receives patients
for Sleep Study and for Radioactive Iodine Treatment
Most commonly treated problems include:
NURSE/PATIENT RATIO: 1:4 at day shift and 1:4 or 1:5 at
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing (please note, online BSNs cannot be accepted)
• Current nursing (RN) license from the United States, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
• A minimum of six years recent experience as a Registered Nurse in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital, including a minimum of two years of current experience in a similar position at a large tertiary/acute-care teaching hospital in the United States, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
• Tax-free income
• Accommodations provided
• Relocation allowance
• Annual Air Transportation
• Medical coverage
• More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation