فكر بمقياس أكبر. فكر في الملفات العليا. فكر في كسر الأرض. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for an Office Assistant to provide an administrative support to employees in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
الأهداف الرئيسية للدور ستكون:
• Support the day to day administrative procedures with respect to the office ensuring any problems are dealt with swiftly and effectively.
• Support with the printing, copying, scanning and binding of documents and assistance with submissions.
• Sorting and distribution of incoming mail and documents etc. and assist with the collection and distribution of internal mail.
• Ensure the printers have adequate supplies of paper and that the cartridges are replaced as and when required and that used cartridges are placed in the Courier boxes for recycling.
• Manage the petty cash float ensuring accurate records and receipts are kept of all payments and expense claim is shared with the Location Manager on a regular basis.
• Assist in catering for weekly breakfasts and meetings as and when required.
• Support the procurement of stationery and printing requirements such as Business Cards, etc. following our Supply Chain and P2P process.
• Manage the driver(s) daily schedules ensuring important and urgent requests for delivery of items from employees are prioritised and dealt with efficiently.
• Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies.
• Support with the archiving and re-archiving process.
• Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns, to the Line Manager.
• Support the company’s approach to sustainability.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Experienced Microsoft Office user
• Relevant IT qualification
• Procurement knowledge is an advantage
• Proven team player, with a positive attitude
• مهارات الاتصال ممتازة
• Able to use Printers, Plotters, Binders, Faxes, etc.
• Organized and can prioritize daily workload.
We are a Great Place to Work and take pride in attracting, developing and engaging the best professionals in our fields of expertise. نحن حل المشكلات الذين يتطورون ويحسنون ويحسنون ويتفوقون. نحن نعلم أن حلولنا ستشكل مجتمعات الغد ومساعدة المجتمعات على تحقيق التنمية المستدامة. نحن نتبنى التغيير ولدينا تصميم لا هوادة فيه لتحقيق التميز.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential