As office coordinator your duties will involve;
• Greeting people entering the establishment, determine the nature and purpose of the visit, and guide them accordingly.
• Operate telephone switchboard in a courteous and professional manner to answer, screen, or forward calls, receive and deliver the messages in writing, verbally or electronically and organize /receive courier deliveries.
• Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
• Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
• Maintain and update appointment calendars.
• Filing important documents, maintaining files, etc.
• Maintain business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
• Protect company rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
Skills & Abilities;
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Committed to superior customer service;
• Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate high levels of motivation;
• Highly trustworthy, ethical and discreet;
• Enthusiastic and hard working person who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team;
• Flexible and supportive;
• Detail-orientated and resourceful;
• Computer literate and IT skills (Microsoft Packages, Internet and E-mail).
• Excellent communication skills