Sr. Project Engineer (EPC background):
Graduate Mechanical Engineers with 12+ years experience in EPC Projects.
• Accountable to the contract manager for ensuring that all aspects of the clients work portfolio for a specific cluster are delivered to agreed cost, schedule, quality and HSE requirements.
• Responsibility for the effective delivery of projects, engineering and design, procurement, construction, maintenance and project services support activities associated with the client’s requirements for a specific cluster. Supervisory responsibilities are the line management of all delivery personnel associated with the cluster delivery stream. Act as a focal point for client on all aspects of cluster requirements.
• Responsible for maintaining & developing formal and informal client interfaces and relationships. Take ownership of all client requirements relative to projects, FCP's Integrity works, maintenance & construction activities to ensure that the services are delivered to cost, schedule, quality and HSE requirements. Accountable for commercial delivery of PDO work programme.
• Accountable for accurate work control, reporting and management.
• Ensure all discipline engineering work is carried out in accordance with cluster priorities and schedules as set out in the integrated plan.
• Ensure all procurement activities are aligned in accordance with the overall project schedule. Vendor and third party liaison and coordination as required
Graduate Mechanical Engineers with 7+ years’ experience in Planning and monitoring of Oil & Gas Projects. Should be well proficient with planning Primavera.
• Responsible for provision of overall cost & planning services for the Contract;
• Responsible for managing the project control & planning processes, ensuring consistency, quality across engineering, construction, commissioning and maintenance.
• The project control & planning engineer is responsible for the overall planning integration, and quality project control. He works closely with Project Managers & Project Engineers on the overall project plan build and executes progress reporting on costs and schedule.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering; preferable in mechanical engineering but with a working knowledge of instrumentation and electrical discipline. Experience in material planning and specifications preferably in an oil and gas company.Require a multi-discipline awareness of engineering design, construction, commissioning, maintenance and operations. High level proficiency in the use of data management and computer software programs, ERP Systems for sourcing activities.
• Plan and order materials in co ordination with the Project Division to ensure all project requirements and schedules are met.
• Follow up / receiving Quotations and making price comparisons.
• Follow-up and expedite the delivery.
• Conduct vendor evaluation and vendor ratings.
• Develop of new vendors considering their product quality, product cost and capability.
• Ensuring all contracting and procurement activities are conducted in accordance with policy and sound, ethical and business practices.
• Candidate should have a good exposure in materials and its application.
• Ability to read drawings, take quantity and float enquiries with all technical and commercial terms.
• Should posses strong negotiation skills and to have sound knowledge of technical & commercial terms.
• Should be able to work smoothly under pressure.
• Should posses quality of team work & leadership