Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients. By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities.
• A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics; part of Marsh and McLennan Companies, one of the largest professional services firms globally, with over 75,000 employees in more than 130 countries and with global revenues exceeding $15 BN in 2018.
• Work with our clients senior management from day one to solve challenging problems
• A meritocratic ecosystem that provides for rapid development without an MBA
• Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities
• Specialization at your own pace, with the opportunity to work across multiple industries
• Developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded
• Attractive compensation for performance
• An open, respectful, and inclusive culture that welcomes, values, and supports all colleagues as they are
• A company that is committed to having fun and providing a springboard to exciting future career options
Our Internship offers exceptional opportunities to motivated and hardworking students. As an Intern you will:
• Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing Global 1000 clients
• Carry out essential research and analysis
• Help with complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
• Receive support to develop leadership and client management skills
• Gain broad exposure within consulting services to a variety of industries: Automotive, Aviation, Communications, Media, Retail, Surface Transportation, Public Sector, Telecom, Financial Services, Energy, Digital and Health & Life Sciences.
For an internship, we consider university students with extraordinary intellectual capability, credibility and judgment as demonstrated by their academic achievements and extracurricular activities.
If you would like to find out more information about Oliver Wyman, please visit www.oliverwyman.com/careers or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter: @OliverWyman