for SP daily on road activities including performance, on road challenges,
S&V /SWM, shuttle dispatch.
coordinates day to day service issues in the Operations including (ODSe follow
ups, send agains,).
with Service Providers on road for timely delivery on premium service
daily roster and validate fleet availability with automotive team
• Provides on-going feedback and support to SPs to improve
• Works with service providers to maximize day to day proficiency and
ensure packages are delivered in a safe, timely, and professional manner.
Audit OT for employees with specific focus on
those completing unusually long hours and challenge them on productivity
• Participates in the implementation of work process plans to
maximize center proficiency and achieve business results.
• Reviews and analyzes work processes and work schedule information
(e.g., exception reports, volume delivered/hour, km driven, hours worked,
accidents, etc.) to identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve
•Complete S&V/ SWM rides with SP
Actively support CHSP, and leads by example
to raise health, safety, and compliance awareness.
•Coordinate for timely arrival of afternoon
Shuttle feeder and dispatch to on road SP
• Conducts daily PCM to SPs
• Creates a customer focused work environment to emphasize service
and focus on building the business.
• Discusses daily dispatch plan with Pre-loaders
to communicate any barriers to optimal service performance
• Provides feedback to Automotive of vehicle
repair needs to ensure fleet is in good condition
employees training needs to produce continuous development plans.
with customers service in response to service concerns,
in IRCA audits and work on closing opened CAPS relevant to area of
inside and on road operations with any additional task that maybe
Job Specific Qualification & Competencies required:
•Previous experiences in managing
•Previous courier experience
•Ability to work with people
•Computer literate and Microsoft