• Implements the corporate quality compliance assurance program to ensure adherence with the quality standards, specifications, manuals, systems, processes and procedures in the areas of: Engineering & Major Projects - including design, fabrication, and construction; support disciplines and business processes – including the supply chain and procurement processes; and materials and chemicals utilization;
• Ensures that Quality standards, specifications, manuals, and systems for materials, chemicals, third party inspection and equipment calibration are developed and maintained up to date;
• Reviews, in coordination with line stakeholders, existing quality systems and business processes to identify inefficiencies, potential weaknesses and risks;
• Assure the independence and quality work of lab testing
• Participates in developing the self-audit program for quality assurance matters;
• Conducts audits, spot-checks and investigations, analyzes findings, prepares reports, and maintains records for areas/activities within scope of responsibility;
• Monitors and investigates reported quality compliance concerns;
• Develops corrective action responses to audits and investigations’ findings;
• Summarizes compliance issues and communicates any matter deemed as a potential risk or weakness to supervisor. Makes recommendations to improve compliance;
• Maintains awareness of compliance issues related to areas of responsibility across the organization;
• Works with business unit leaders to increase awareness of the business compliance program;
• Coordinates with colleagues in Supply Chain, Engineering & Major Projects, and Planning & Support units to identify risk areas in the third party inspection and related matters.
• Monitor status of punch lists/ defective material during commissioning and operations of new projects. Identify in quality control shortfall accordingly.
• Keeps abreast with latest quality compliance standards, programs, and methodologies; and recommends utilization where applicable;
• Participates in the development and training of department members with emphasis on integrating UAE national employees.
• B.Sc. or BA with 6-8 years experience in business management/audit related to oil & gas industry.
• Strong knowledge of corporate processes, quality management and control system
• Experience with ISO 9001, ISO 14000 (preferred)
• Experience with Total Quality Management (TQM) (preferred)
o have strong written and oral communication skills
o be analytical, independent, and self-motivated
o be flexible, and capable of multi-tasking