Incumbent must be skilled, motivated, experienced, creative, and results-oriented OpenText Process suite developer for rapidly expanding Client’s enterprise level team. The PS consultant will be an integral part of a growing development and support team responsible for the production of high-level functional requirements and translating these into features within existing products and frameworks as well as support of existing systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Prepare software requirements specifications and prototypes for translation into structured application programs.
• Configure, debug, unit, systems, integration test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned.
• Support the development of technical maintenance and support manuals of existing systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve system related production issues, identify root causes, work with vendors on bugs/fixes and implement quality solutions
• Analyze, debug and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
• Assist database administrators, data stewards, quality assurance team, system engineers, network engineers and other staff in ways to ensure data integrity, consistency, security and privacy.
• Assist project manager in estimating durations for tasks, deliverables and activities.
• Adhere to organizational policies, standards and best practices in application development, documentation, and maintenance that support the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) following iterative development approach (Rational Unified Process (RUP)).
• Provide technical expertise and actively participate in creating systems development, software, hardware, and application development standards, procedures and policies
• Responsible for day-to-day support and maintenance of applications as assigned and interfaces
• Assist in training and mentoring of new developers and less experienced developers if required. Establish self-sustaining continuous improvement framework for test processes and methodologies
Experience and Qualifications
• 4-5 years of Knowledge and hands-on experience of OpenText Process Suite/Cordys modules and features.
• Must be able to build Workflows, Case Management, Forms, Reports and WsApps implementations
• Must be fluent in Integrating external systems using OpenText Process Suite
• Fluent in MS SQL Server development.
• Must be able to develop workflows on Entity Modelling and Process Modelling in OpenText Process Suite
• Good hands on Java programming language, XML, XSD and XSLT and SOAP web services
• Experience of integrating Process Suite with other technologies
• Should have hands on experience to integrate with Web Service, Email, Database, File Systems using Process Suite.
• Experience with Content Server, Archive Server, OTDS, ESB and SOA Grid