Anesthesiology Section -M
Receives, stocks, rotates and distributes medical supplies to Operating Rooms (OR) Level 2 and 4, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (Recovery Room), Day Surgery Unit, OR level 2 stores, and other outlying areas (Dental OR, Dermatology OR, DMU OR, Radiology OR, CCC OR).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Assists the Supply Technician I in accepting/confirming delivered items in the system after printing barcode labels and placing them on the items and reports any discrepancies in item's description, catalogue number and quantity.
2. Verifies quantity against Purchase Order/Pick Slip on the shelves manually or through Warehouse Management System (WMS).
3. Collects items from the shelves after receipt of orders from end users either manually or through WMS after necessary verification.
4. Checks and maintains proper supply level in OR Level2 and 4, PACU L2 stores and other outlying areas during Top-Up. Captures successfully supply counts into computer and keying in of the information, where applicable. Prints labels for supplies and affixes where applicable during reorganization.
5. De-boxes supplies and places it in proper locators following accepted procedure for stock rotation. Breaks down empty boxes and places in proper receptacle for disposal.
6. Ensures that items are stocked properly on the shelves, locators and location.
7. Picks supplies from she lves to fill orders as scheduled by the OR Material Resources Supply Technician I /Supervisor. Uses the WMS to issue and ensure correct item.
8. Utilizes Oracle Supply Chain Management's system effectively to accomplish tasks.
9. Assists in the annual physical inventory of stocks or in the cycle counts as and when required.
10. Assists in the appropriate maintenance of storage, rotation, and removal of expired/ re-called items from the shelves.
11. Maintains work area in a neat, clear, and orderly condition and prevents unauthorized persons from entering the area.
12. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
13. Participates in self & other's education, training & development, as applicable.
14. Performs other related du ies as assigned.
Associate Degree/ Diploma in Material Management or, Hospital/ Business Administration,or High School Education is required.
No experience with Associate Degree/ Diploma required, or one (1) year of related experience with High School is required.
Saudi National Only.