• Set, evolve and oversee the running, growth and sustainability of Osana family wellness operational structure and development.
• Manage, support and coach the staff team, including staff development, performance monitoring and appraisals.
• Ensure that the center is safe and presentable (oversee and identify regular and emergency maintenance; plumbing, electrics, paintwork, ac s, heaters, cafe equipment etc and liaise with Head of Maintenance)
• Oversee Events & Cafe Managers to ensure events, workshops, retreats and parties are well organised and correctly scheduled throughout the year.
• Oversee housekeeping staff
• Assist in coordinating Special Events such as the weekly Farmer s Market, Summer School, off-site events etc
• Gain personal knowledge of and participate in all the studio s services, programs, and products.
• Feedback to the directors via a weekly OpsMan meeting
• Translate between directors and staff members
• Organise and chair weekly OpsMan Meeting and set agenda the week before
Front of House
• Oversee and coordinate with the Front Desk supervisor to maintain smooth operations.
• Come up with and implement systems of communication to ensure all staff members are kept up to date.
• Coordinate staff holidays
• Assisting with complaints, significant events, queries and feedback
• Be familiar with all boutique supplies, source new suppliers, ensure stock control is accurate in conjunction with stores
• Oversee stair and cabinet displays
• Liaise with cafe manager to ensure staff rota is organised, maintained and adjusted when necessary to account for quiet times, holidays and special event days
• Oversee cafe manager and coordinate with him/her to keep menu updated, come up with new ideas and maintain a high standard of production.
• Oversee equipment maintenance
• Oversee supplies ordering and if necessary liaise with suppliers and stores
• Overview of Cafe financial report (sent by Financial Controller) to directors
• Ensure gardener keeps to watering and maintenance schedule
• Any required maintenance requiring garden closure is scheduled during Osana planned holidays and advised in good time
• Children s play equipment is always safe and that sandpit maintained.
• Oversee plantings and trimmings in liaison with our landscaper
• Liaise with Cleaner s Supervisor
• Ensure rota is organised, maintained and adjusted when necessary
• Oversee supplies ordering in conjunction with stores
• Stock control of towels and other items. Monthly reporting on inventory
• Ensure equipment is available in the correct studios for classes
• Oversee pest control company
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Health, Wellness and Fitness Hospitality/Hotels