• Collaborate with the rest of the management team to develop, refine, and implement the corporate and departmental strategic plans while ensuring that budget, employees, and priorities are aligned with the organization's core mission, vision, annual objectives, and KPIs.
• Translate the organizational vision and operational strategy into policies, operations, and structures to support the achievement of corporate objectives while enhancing efficiency, minimizing bottlenecks and grey areas, and reflecting roles and responsibilities.
• Lead the department's human resources and ensure the efficiency of all team members.
• Oversee the daily operation in Egypt and maintain its functionality to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
• Report the department's operations and employee productivity to maintain an inclusive high-performing culture ensuring the organizational outcomes are met.
• Support the Dubai head office and sister companies with any projects as needed and as directed by the Chief Executive Officer or designated members.
• Lead the development of the social media presence.
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels utilizing their different tools and techniques.
• Use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate, and report performance against goals of all digital marketing activity and plans.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Collaborate with content directors to manage and enhance the content team s performance.
• Work with external agencies when required to develop the online presence.
• Work with the marketing & communications team to create high quality content for a range of online platforms which is optimized and consistent with the brand and its tone of voice.
• Lead the development of clients' websites and maintain communication to ensure all requirements are met within the deadlines.
• Ensure the company's adherence with local laws, regulations, and requirements, and take actions to enforce compliance when necessary.
• Manage and develop relationships with partners, consultants, suppliers and key talents.
• Support the Chief Commercial Officer in the preparation of the commercial plans and targets in Egypt, and manage the commercial team for successful implementation.
• Lead the preparation of budgets and financial reports, and work continuously to optimize costs.
4 to 9 years
BSc of Business Administration, Marketing or any related major
• 4-9 years hands-on experience in Digital Marketing
• Proven successful track record in Digital Marketing
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools
• Skills and experience in creative content writing
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking