FHI 360 is a global development organization with a rigorous, دليل-النهج القائم. Our professional staff includes experts in civil society, بناء السلام, صحة, التغذية, تعليم, النمو الإقتصادي, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,200 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multidisciplinary approach enable us to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries we serve improving lives for millions.
FHI 360 is currently recruiting for the position of Operations Director for Tunisia Country Office.
Under the supervision of the Chief of Party, the Director of Operations will contribute to the execution of the overall project strategy by actively providing direct supervision to operations and procurement teams to ensure timeliness and quality of implementation and contract management; participating in, و/or facilitating work plan development and implementation processes and strategic project reviews, and proactively coordinating with the technical program team to ensure the provision of seamless technical support and highest quality internal/التقارير الخارجية.
وظائف الوظائف الأساسية: الواجبات والمسؤوليات
• Work with the COP, DCOP, and SMT to promote a coherent and strategic vision for the implementation of the project with buy-in from USAID and key counterparts and stakeholders.
• Provides direct oversight over operational and contract management matters, including coordination of regular meetings to discuss approvals, procurement progress, إلخ.
• Facilitate project work planning and assist with the resources to reach achievable indicators and targets.
• Coordinate with SMT regarding technical matters, including allocation of resources and any other programmatic issues that may arise in the course of implementation.
• Facilitate close collaboration between all field staff to develop project activities that support the project s goals and objectives as set forth in the approved annual work plans.
• Work closely with FHI HQ teams to ensure compliance with FHI protocols and USG rules and regs
• Works closely with Director of Finance to Plan and track financial and administrative activities with the home and field offices to evaluate implementation needs.
• Maintain and oversee procurement actions as well as project calendar of procurement actions (for goods and services) including managing lead times for delivery of large procurements.
• Ensure compliance with existing administrative/office procedures and update the project s procedures manual as necessary.
• Participate in weekly updates with the home-office project management unit (PMU)..
• Support capacity building of operational staff, including coaching senior operations management leads in rolling out team capacity building plans.
• Review office and residential lease agreements, إذا لزم الأمر, equipment and service contracts, maintain good relationships with outside vendors; review local subcontracts and ensure full compliance with procurement requirements.
• Supervise the maintenance of office administrative systems, including filing systems, and approval files.
• Ensure the project s procurement, and reporting system (monthly, سنوي, and other) are consistent with FHI policies and best practices, are in compliance with the contract and applicable government regulations.
• Review and update standards and procedures to ensure that the compliance programs throughout the project are effective and efficient in preventing, الكشف عن, تحديد, and correcting noncompliance with applicable rules and regulations;
• Perform any other reasonable duties as assigned by the COP or his designee.
• Respect and abide by all the internal regulations of FHI platform office
الحد الأدنى من المتطلبات
• Bachelor's degree or International Equivalent in Business Administration, مالية, المحاسبة أو مجال ذي صلة.
• Masters or advanced degree in a relevant field preferred
• At least 10 years of experience in operations and procurement with at least 5 years of experience working in or supporting projects in MENA/شمال أفريقيا
• Experience on a USAID-funded project with large-scale procurement required
• Demonstrated knowledge of USG/USAID regulations, policies and compliance requirements related to international assistance program.
• Extensive knowledge of applying the USG regulations
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage all aspects of operations within challenging work environments with strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Proven success working in a team environment with the program and technical staff
• Proven ability to supervise, معلمه, and support staff
• Strong computer spreadsheet/word processing skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills in English, العربية والفرنسية
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package , professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/توازن الحياة. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, اللون, دين, جنس, التوجه الجنسي, الهوية الجنسية, أصل قومي أو عرقي, العمر, الحالة الحالة الإجتماعية, اعاقه, الحالة المخضرم, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.