Zajel is one of UAE’s largest domestic courier companies. Established in 2007, with a fleet of Twenty Couriers, it now boasts of one of the largest fleet in the country.
Zajel is a proud partner with many of Dubai’s Government Departments like the GDRFA, Dubai Customs, Dubai Courts, Dubai Police, JAFZA, Ajman Free Zone (AFZA) and is growing. Zajel is now stepping up to offer various services to the e-commerce, automotive, banking, retail industry as well as the corporate world by expanding its scope of services to offer not just Domestic Courier Services but also International Services in Courier, Air Cargo, Customs Clearance, GCC Cash On Delivery Services.
Zajel also provides IT solutions for its customers to maintain transparency and visibility of information at the touch of a button.
We are currently looking for an Operations Executive with the below roles and responsibilities.
* The Operations Executive is responsible for receiving customer applications and processing them according to pre-defined rules and regulations in a timely and accurate manner.
* Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar environment
Customer Application Processing
• Ensure timely manifesting of shipments
• Regulate all Operational activities in the Collection Centers
• Ensure proof of Delivery is updated on the system
• Provides regular operations support by processing all shipments for Zajel customers ensuring all applicable rules and regulations are adhered to
• Ensure all undelivered shipments are tracked and updated on the system
• Complies with pre-defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) derived from the customers’ service agreement with Zajel to ensure optimum service levels are provided to the customer
• Escalates all issues unresolved or difficult to handle to the Supervisor
• Sort and label all the shipments in a systematic manner
• Scan inbound and outbound shipments
• Detect and report missing, incorrect paperwork, undeliverable consignment
• Coordinate with Couriers for timely pick- up and delivery of shipments
• Track Collections against pick ups
• Prepare daily Collection report
• Ensure all deliveries are as per the delivery schedules
Maintaining Work-Related Records
• Ensures timely updating of work-related metrics such as individual daily target, total processed applications, attendance, daily activities etc. in the records sheet provided by the senior or supervisor
• Adheres to the work-plan provided by the supervisor while undertaking routine processing activities
• Maintains Customer Information Confidentiality
• Ensures customer information security by adhering to strict guidelines for collecting, processing and recording information collected from the customer in the course of routine operations