My client is an international leader manufacturer.
Lead the Operations function at local level, with full accountability of running the day-to-day operational execution (Care, Customer, Cost, Cash), in an extended value chain and at the lowest total cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Safety and Integrity
Responsible to implement and sponsor Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and all other business compliance standards and regulations across all QO functions of the GIS Damam Factory. Accountable to ensure a safe work environment and continuous improvement in HSE processes and integrity performance.
• People Leadership & Development
Accountable that all Factory QO functions are properly organized, staffed and directed. Accountable to build an effective, capable and high-performing organization. Responsible to develop talent, review organizational effectiveness, performing competence assessments and continuous skill-upgrades across the GIS Dammam Factory.
Responsible to execute a customer-focused Operations strategy for the GIS Dammam Factory, derived from the overall business and functional strategy developed for the BU/Hub. Accountable for its relentless execution
Leads and manages manufacturing function and operation team and processes. Implements localization plan. Improves manufacturing technology and competence in line with business unit/product group strategy.
• End-to End Operation
Accountable for a sustainable and effective E2E value-chain for the GIS Dammam Factory, from Customer to Supplier and from Order to Delivery (Products, Projects and Service). Accountable for the effective deployment of the respective Procurement and Logistics strategy for the GIS Dammam Factory. Responsible for the project execution from order to service. Responsible to establish and run an effective S&OP process for the GIS Dammam Factory, accountable for its results.
• Management of Operations / Project Management
Owns and is accountable to deliver GIS Dammam Factory level RELEX KPIs in line with company expectations. Accountable to deliver 4C targets for Operation: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Productivity. As applicable: deploys and manages Integrated Project Management system for Project Execution. Responsible for on-time/on-margin project execution and to deliver project EBIT and cash.
Accountable for the effective deployment of the company s Quality strategy for the GIS Dammam Factory. Responsible for Quality assurance, Quality control and for the implementation of an integrated quality management system for the Dammam GIS Factory.
• Continuous improvement & Customer Satisfaction
Responsible to champion a culture of Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement across the organization. Accountable for the development and continuous improvement of business processes and procedures, and of the overall customer satisfaction for the GIS Dammam Factory.
• Employee shall also carry out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering or Scienc e
• Strong knowledge base for Lean manufacturing and 6 Sigma
• Continuous Improvement background with Yellow Belt/Green Belt Certification is an advantage.
• Good knowledge on Quality Management system & Operatioanl Planing & control in production environment
• Either at least several years of experience in a country of the Middle East, or several years of experience in 'GIS' in another market.
• Well-developed leadership and change management capabilities
• Ability to energize, coach and develop the team
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and ideally also in Arabic.