CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saad , is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saad , CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers' expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles.
To provide effective cargo support and to ensure all containers are smoothly loaded, discharged and transhipped, whilst adhering to the standard operating procedures and requirements of the industry.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Close monitoring of vessels calling JEA and update ETA to CSD, Transshipment, Logistics and Partners.
• Prepare discharge / load summary, lists (EDI files) for submission to terminals, Marine Operations, Partners and 3PF as per estimate /actual data received within vessel cut-off/dead-lines. Complete and file arrival / departure reports and vessel closure in a uniform and timely manner.
• Prepare weight list basis allocation / space received from cargo flow / ship manager.
• Work as per set SOP of the operations department with goal to avoid unnecessary costs.
• Coordinate with SSC on PCR creation within KPI time parameters.
• Checking the Invoices for any abnormalities / disputes and follow up for corrections/Credit Note.
Please ensure you are familiar with the CMA CGM Corporate Internal Mobility guidelines