SHARIK-HUB Egypt is a visionary Joint venture between the Saudi VC DAAL and the Egyptian consulting boutique PM aestro.
We support MENA startups ecosystem growth by providing a multitude of high-value benefits starting from office spaces, virtual offices, and admin services to business and technology consulting.
Our modus operandi is centered around sharing knowledge and unique expertise to enable conscious high potential entrepreneurs, post-seed startups, and sustainable business owners to achieve unprecedented breakthroughs through getting the needed support, right investments, and cross-border business opportunities.
About Sharik-Hub Operations and Administration team
The operations and Administration team is responsible for Sharik-Hub day to day operations and success including but not limited to community management, administration, marketing, sales, operations management, budgeting, bookkeeping, collections, contracts, HR, payroll, secretarial staff, and coordination between different stakeholders internally and externally with vendors/service providers/clients and any third party, as well administrative role.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Supervise office boys and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
• Manage agendas/meeting rooms booking/appointments etc. for the upper management and customers.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
• Provide general support to visitors
• Create and update daily tracking sheets to track the office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Manage office cleaning and maintenance.
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Continuous learning and development
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations, filing systems, and procedures
• Act as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment & bills
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
• Follow up on former and current clients payments collection
• Help in following up on social insurance requirements, company legal registrations, etc
• Events organization and management
• Training organization and logistics handling
More than 1 year