Supports multiple projects/tasks within assigned area of Oracle ERP portfolio and related business applications
• Should be able to conduct training for clients.
• Assist technical developers with the creation of detailed design specifications.
• Should be able to review the technical solution designs, configuration aligned with the functional solution.
• Produce the estimations of the solution and involved in the high-level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
• Assist, coach, and mentor other engagement team members on issues they may encounter in the design and implementation of solutions.
• Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and IT.
• Assist Business Users in mapping and streamlining/re-engineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
• Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design & Development, Testing, and Implementation.
• Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer s needs.
• Reporting to the HCM track lead, the Oracle HCM supervisor will provide expertise in the areas of Oracle Applications implementation, support, upgrades, patches installation, tuning, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, and documentation of standards & procedures for the administration of all supported environments.
8 to 10 years