Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Control/Chemical Engineering is a must, master/graduate degree preferred.
• At least 8 years’ experience in OTS industry and 2 years of consultancy experience (i.e. DynSIM, HYSIS etc).
• Approximately 50% travel.
• Understanding of one or more of the following businesses: Oil and gas production, Refineries, Chemical plants.
• Understanding of one or more of the following functions in the processing industry: Asset Management, Alarm Management, Advanced control and optimization will be of advantage.
• Fluency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Capability in conducting business in English both in speaking and writing.
• Ability to manage a team of engineers.
• Familiarity with available technology in the automation market.